RCH Assisted Living
Our Old Bridge, NJ, Assisted Living community provides a home-like setting where residents can enjoy social, spiritual, or physical activities without the concerns of household chores, isolation from friends, or loss of independence. We offer various sized apartments, all with a private bath and kitchenette, plus numerous services included in one monthly fee.
We are proud to offer exceptional care in our senior homes to residents who may need assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing and medication management. Personalized assistance and care are provided by our wellness staff 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Care Team Members
The Assisted Living community staff is a highly-trained, compassionate team, including: Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses on site daily, Certified Nursing Assistants available 24 hours per day, an activities director and staff, and a dietician. An ordained Reformed Church (Christian) minister coordinates religious programs for varied denominations for residents who wish to partake in these services.
Residents may choose to use the services of our Medical Director, Edward Mezic, MD, who is a geriatric specialist and a board-certified pulmonologist, as their primary care physician. He visits Assisted Living residents at least once per week.
View Our Assisted Living Floor Plans
Reformed Church Home offers a wide variety of floor plans to accommodate your loved one’s needs. Download the plans below and decided which one suits your needs best.
Visiting Doctors & Healthcare Providers
In addition to our Medical Director, a podiatrist, optometrist, dentist, psychiatrist, and psychologist regularly visit our community. Physical, occupational, and speech therapists are on site 7 days per week.
Rates and Services
The monthly cost of our Assisted Living community at Old Bridge, NJ’s, Reformed Church Home includes most of the services we offer. Rates are determined by the specific apartment style chosen plus the level of personal care needed. Note that basic, Level A assistance – including dressing, bathing, and reminders – is also covered in the monthly fee! Understanding that each resident has unique care needs, we can accommodate higher levels of care at an additional fee proportionate to the assistance provided.
There is a one-time Community Fee payable prior to admission. The fee is equal to one month’s rent and is partially refundable if the resident permanently moves out of Assisted Living within 90 days.
Please call the Marketing Director at extension 161 for current rates.
Reformed Church Home Services
Services Included In Our Monthly Fee
We provide unfurnished apartments so that residents can customize their new home with familiar items. Rooms do include window treatments, refrigerator, microwave, and private bath.
Our monthly fee also includes:
- Level A personal care assistance, if needed
- Basic medication management, if needed
- A 24-hour personal emergency response system*
- Three restaurant style meals per day in cozy dining rooms (1 per floor),
- All utilities including telephone service and wireless internet
- Satellite television service
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry
- A full calendar of daily activities and events
- Ongoing health monitoring
- Option to appoint Medical Director as your primary care physician
- Individual heat and air conditioning controls in each apartment
- Two landscaped gardens and lovely 3-season porch
- Maintenance and repair services
- Full generator support during power outages
- Well-appointed common areas for all residents’ enjoyment
*There is a one-time charge of $125 at admission for actual pendant
Services With Additional Fees
- On-site, full-service hair salon
- Transportation to scheduled, local healthcare appointments
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy and rehabilitation services in our fully equipped therapy center (may be covered by Medicare Part B)
- Personal expenses during off-site shopping and lunch trips
We Are Ready To Serve You
We are vaccinated! Most residents and staff have already received 2 doses of the COVID-19 vaccine
We are family! Our compassionate assisted living nurses and aides are committed to loyalty and longevity
We are active! We have creative, socially-distanced activities to keep our residents engaged — from Cinderella carriage rides and holiday drive-by parades to outdoor concerts and small group gatherings
We are connected! Technology like the Echo Show* helps keep you in touch with family and friends, plus we offer patio chats, indoor/outdoor visits and more.
- *Move-in by May 31, 2021 to receive Echo Show HD Smart Device
- ^Subject to compliance with NJ Department of Health regulations
We have improved ventilation! Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NBPI) improves air quality in all corridors and common spaces by deactivating harmful pathogens, including COVID-19
We are deficiency free for infection control! As determined in recent Department of Health surveys, plus we follow all CDC guidelines for frequent hand and surface sanitizing, mask use, and infection prevention