Latest COVID-19 Update
Friday, January 6th, 2023
We have one new staff case to report in our assisted living community. We continued our contact tracing today with testing. We should have results early next week. Please see updated numbers below.
Updated COVID-19 Numbers:
0 Skilled Nursing residents (No current cases in house)
9 Assisted Living residents
0 Skilled Nursing staff members (No current cases)
4 Assisted Living staff members
Please take the proper precautions when visiting and follow all guidelines:
If you feel sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please postpone your visit. If you’re not up to date on your vaccination, we strongly encourage you to get tested upon arrival in our lobby area.
• Visitors and residents must wear a tight-fitting mask over the mouth and nose upon entering the facility and for the duration of the visit.
• Guests should refrain from visiting when sick or symptomatic, regardless of vaccination status.
• Guests visiting indoors must be 2 years and older.
• All visitors should have temperature and health screening done at the front desk before going to the units or visiting area.
• All visitors should go directly to the designated visitation area. No roaming the halls.
• Visitors and residents are not able to eat or drink during their visits.
• Family/Visitors are not permitted in the dining room during mealtimes
Outbreak Response Plan
Updated January 14, 2021 – Per the reopening guidance given to LTC facilities by the NJ Department of Health, Reformed Church Home has created a COVID-19 Outbreak Response Plan to be fully prepared in the event of a future COVID outbreak. Please see the attachment for more information. This document will be updated as necessary and implementation will be announced on our website, via emails to all current families, and other methods.
For any questions or concerns, a dedicated hotline number (848) 230-6427 at RCH can be called. Families will be able to leave a message for follow-up by the administrative team.