You can now donate online and choose the fund to which you would like to donate by using this convenient link.Donate Now
The Old Bridge, NJ, Skilled Nursing team at Reformed Church Home takes great pride in a long history of dignified and compassionate senior care in an exceptionally maintained setting! We offer complete nursing care for long-term residents in conjunction with an award-winning staff, which has been recognized over many years for 5-star quality of care and outstanding state survey performance.
Our Skilled Nursing center can accommodate 108 individuals, with the majority being permanent, long-term care residents. Most of these residents require full assistance with normal activities of daily living, such as dressing, bathing, feeding, toileting, and/or require more complex nursing care. About one-third of the beds are dedicated to short-term stays for our sub-acute rehabilitation program.
Care Team Members
Skilled Nursing facility residents are cared for by a highly trained, compassionate staff that provides a wide range of personal and health-related services. All of our residents are under the care of our Medical Director, Edward Mezic, MD, who makes referrals to specialists as needed.
Other team members include:
Registered and Licensed Practical Nurses, Nurse Practitioner, Certified Nursing Assistants, an ordained Reformed Church (Christian) Minister, activities director and staff, dietitian, and licensed social workers.
Visiting Doctors and Healthcare Providers
In addition to our Medical Director, a podiatrist, optometrist, dentist, psychiatrist, and psychologist regularly visit our community. Physical, occupational, and speech therapists are on site 7 days per week, and we are designated a Robert Wood Johnson/Barnabas Health Post-Acute Care Provider for 2017!
Skilled Nursing Rates and Services
Long-term nursing care requires an application be completed along with a $50 application fee. Medical and financial information must be reviewed prior to acceptance. Monthly rates for Skilled Nursing at Reformed Church Home in Old Bridge, NJ, include all resident services; rates are determined by the specific room style chosen. Please contact the Associate Director of Admissions and Marketing at ext 138 for more information.
Our spacious, thoughtfully-designed rooms allow considerable privacy; conveniences such as telephone service, wireless internet, and satellite TV service (resident provides TV) are also included in the monthly rate.
Services Offered in Long Term Nursing Care
Long-term nursing care includes many services and amenities that make life more enjoyable for our residents while providing them with the outstanding health-care services they require, including:
- A fully furnished residence including window treatments
- Full nursing care and medication management
- Personal assistance by Certified Nurses Aides with daily activities
- Call-bell system for additional assistance
- Ongoing health monitoring
- Three nutritious meals per day, with a registered dietitian on staff
- Housekeeping and laundry
- A full calendar of daily activities and events
- Library with a variety of large print books
- All utilities including phone service and wireless internet
- Satellite television service
- Ability to control heat and air conditioning per room
- Maintenance and repair services
- Landscaped grounds and garden
- Full generator support during power outages
Services with Additional Fees
- On-site full service hair salon
- Personal expenses during offsite shopping and lunch trips
- Transportation to local healthcare appointments
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy in our fully equipped rehab center (may be covered by Medicare or private insurance)