Reformed Church Home, a 5-star assisted living and skilled nursing community, is actively seeking a Sales/Admissions/Marketing Coordinator.
Candidate must be able to work in a team environment and display good communication and organizational skills. Under the general direction of the Assistant Administrator, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for assisted living sales and coordinating admissions and transfers to the Home. In addition the Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing Director in establishing a positive image for the Reformed Church Home through the coordination of marketing and media strategies that communicate the capabilities, programs, and accomplishments of the Home.
Assists the Director of Marketing in building and maintaining occupancy through the implementation of a marketing plan for Reformed Church Home in addition to the following responsibilities:
- Conducts virtual or physical tours to all interested parties
- Provides information to potential residents and families of the Home’s mission and programming offerings
- Represents the facility through community involvement and networking
- Assists with marketing reports which details all referral activity to the facility and maintains current data base and develops mailings to inquiry leads
- Coordinates and schedules assessments, Inspects resident rooms for readiness prior to their arrival to the facility
- Handles all pre-move-in paperwork and distributes to the appropriate department.
- Serves as a resident and family liaison for all new admissions
- Assists in the preparation and implementation of annual marketing plans
- Assists with the coordination and placement of advertising (including newspaper, community publications, radio and television) to present a unified and effective public perception
- Assist with website updates as necessary
- Assists with the Home’s market research activities including market analysis and reporting as directed
The successful candidate will have a degree in Marketing and 3-5 years’ experience working in an assisted living facility.
Generous Benefits Include:
Health, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, Short-term Disability, AD&D, 403B contribution w/ match, 11 Paid Holidays, Vacation, Sick and Personal Days
Please send resume and cover letter to Heidi Myers, Director of Human Resources, at hmyersrchnj.org.