Assistant Administrator – Skilled Nursing Center
The Reformed Church Home, located in Old Bridge, New Jersey, is one of the most highly rated senior living communities in the state of New Jersey! We provide a continuum of care, including Assisted Living with 48 apartments, plus a skilled nursing center with a total of 108 beds for short term rehabilitation and long term nursing care. We have consistently achieved a 5-Star Quality of Care Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and have been named one of the best nursing homes in the country by U.S. News & World Report for the past several years. The Home also earned Advanced Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI) Accreditation for 2017 and 2018, and received the Providigm National Embracing Quality Award for customer satisfaction in 2018.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Administrator responsible for stewardship of our quality assurance program, help ensure adherence to all state and federal regulations and policies, support our family-oriented culture, and further our commitment to caring for the elderly with dignity and respect.
The successful candidate will possess the following background, experience and competencies:
- Unencumbered New Jersey Registered Nursing license
- 5 to 7 years of progressive supervisory experience in a long-term care or related setting with responsibility for oversight/implementation of facility policies, state and federal regulations
- In-depth knowledge and continual professional development regarding Medicare and Medicaid guidelines, state and federal regulations, PDPM, and evolving industry guidance
- Responsibilities include oversight of regulatory compliance, QAPI program, survey preparedness, and state investigations, among other tasks as specified by the Executive Director/Administrator
- Experience in Assisted Living and CALA licensure is a plus
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, mission-driven accredited, award winning community, and work with a collaborative team of healthcare professionals. We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefit package, including a retirement plan with employer match.
Interested candidates should send an updated resume and salary requirement to email@example.com